• Topic: Cost of a HT?

Back To Topics
    (2 rates)
    • September 28, 2015 10:06 AM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)

Cost of a HT?

I hear all the time that the cost of a HT and location should not be a major point when deciding to go for a procedure however, lets be honest there are Doctors out there who do the same standard of work yet one can be way cheaper than the other and the other way expensive. Why shouldnt we try and save money when going for an expensive procedure?

• September 28, 2015 10:21 AM PDT
    • (Moderator)
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)

Untitled title

Sean . said:

I hear all the time that the cost of a HT and location should not be a major point when deciding to go for a procedure however, lets be honest there are Doctors out there who do the same standard of work yet one can be way cheaper than the other and the other way expensive. Why shouldnt we try and save money when going for an expensive procedure?

A Hair Transplant procedure should not be decided by cost or location. Think of a Hair Transplant procedure as brain surgery? Would you go to the cheapest or inexperienced Doctor available? No of course you wouldnt, however just because a Dr charges more does not mean there are the best:) 

Key is research and lots of it. Do not let money be a deciding factor, once your are cut you are cut.

Dillon - Forum Moderator  

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• September 28, 2015 10:26 AM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)

Untitled title

Dillon . said:
      Sean . said:

A Hair Transplant procedure should not be decided by cost or location. Think of a Hair Transplant procedure as brain surgery? Would you go to the cheapest or inexperienced Doctor available? No of course you wouldnt, however just because a Dr charges more does not mean there are the best:) 

Key is research and lots of it. Do not let money be a deciding factor, once your are cut you are cut.

Dillon i agree, and of course research of any Dr is key but thats not to say there are Drs out there performing same standard of work and charging half of what some Drs charge, there are Drs out there who charge 6 Euro per graft and Drs who charge 2/3 euro per graft with no difference in quality.

• September 28, 2015 10:31 AM PDT
    • (Moderator)
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)

Untitled title

I couldnt agree more Sean, and it works both ways. Lets agree cost of a surgeon does not decide the quality of work. Experience and results do :)

Dillon - Forum Moderator  

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• September 28, 2015 10:33 AM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)

Untitled title

Dillon . said:

I couldnt agree more Sean, and it works both ways. Lets agree cost of a surgeon does not decide the quality of work. Experience and results do :)

Agreed :)

• September 30, 2015 5:14 AM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)

Untitled title

Of course cost comes into play, not everybody can afford or earn the same and some procedures with certain clinics can cost tens of thousands however i agree, the main thing is experience and results.

• April 9, 2016 12:52 PM PDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)

Untitled title

I believe cost does have a say in regards to having a procedure, i struggle monthly even though i work over 50 hours per week. I can not spend thousands on a hair transplant :(

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel